- College graduate.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as front-desk receptionist
- With good communication skills.
Scope of work :
- Sees to it that the lobby/office premises are checked properly at the start of the day’s work_
- Ensure that residents’ and guest’s requests are acted upon immediately_
- Handle residents and guest items, mails, parcels and packages according to prescribed procedure.
- Monitor all visitors for the day and their arrival and departure time
- Ensures smooth and effective flow of operation at the lobby throughout the day.
- Take down and accept messages for residents and arriving guest and sees to it that they are relayed accordingly.
- Provide accurate information regarding the Condominium services and
- Provide concierge services such as taxi service, car rental, courier services, entertainment and leisure guide, newspaper etc to unit owners and tenants.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time